Wednesday, May 28, 2014

MDW: Boot World

Day 3 of MDW, we got booty with it.
On the last day we walked the Broadway strip to actually visit some of the Cowboy boot stores. And then I tried some on. The stores are PACKED with boots, and a lot of them feature great deals like "Buy one get Two Pair Free," which is a steal. But I'm not sure about the quality of those boots. 
I'm sure the real country folk don't buy their cowboy boots at these types of stores if they wear them often. It was definitely fun trying them on. And the best part was seeing the kids cowboy boots. I don't know what it is with girls and miniature things, but they're adorable. 
Oh, and I took a picture with Dick, from Dick's Last Resort.




Nashville is a LOT of fun. Next time I visit, I definitely want to hit up more of the local spots near Vanderbilt, where they play other music and have other types of live music. Whether you like the country music lifestyle or not, it's a beautiful and really fun city with AMAZING food. Until next time Music City...

Skort: Hello Parry

"It ain't the clothes that make the cowgirl, it's the attitude and heart."
~Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment