Thursday, April 17, 2014

Shhh!! Don't tell the boyfriend I showered with Frank!




Hey Babes, Today I checked out what all the rave is about with Frank Body Coffee Scrub
And let me tell you, I agree with all that rave 100%, Frank is sure to satisfy.
Frank will get nakeddirty, a little rough, and get clean with you. 

Frank Coffee Scrub is a mix of coffee (roasted and ground arabica coffee beans) 
with 7oz of sweet almond, orange, vitamin E and other healthy ingredients for your skin. 
Frank targets cellulite, stretch marks, psoriasis, eczema, and acne.

Each bag is $14.95 with free shipping in the US.
You only use about two handfuls each scrub, so a bag can usually last about a month (a STEAL!).
Frank suggests you shower with him at least twice a week.
Follow @frank_bod on instagram to see other people's stories with Frank
and visit their website (link above).

I love the concept of Frank Bod.
Not only does it leave your skin feeling softer than a baby's bottom, 
it plays to your sensual side (read the instructions above).

Frank, I love the feel of you on my skin, you did me well today. 
Now let's keep us showering together a secret!

"The greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places."
~Roald Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment