Saturday, March 22, 2014

Reviving the Blog

Why?     It's been about 4 years since my last blog post, and who knows if I will be able to upkeep it now. But I have been asked about my style and blog constantly, so voila!

About my Style...     I'm a soon-to-be medical professional with a little bit a style, a little bit of jazz, and a little bit of spice....well maybe a lot of spice. I've always believed that how a person dresses not only shows a lot about their personality; but their outfit tells a story. And everybody has one. Whether it be the stressed out grad student in pajamas and sweats, to the young business professional in the pencil skirt; almost everybody looks in the mirror before they leave the house, and almost everybody chooses what they wear every day, for a reason. As requested, I want to show people that your closet is a blank canvas awaiting for you to play around and create. Mix and match and swirl things up a bit. I also want to show people that no matter how tall, how short, and what your body type, there's always a way to flatter your attributes. Don't be ashamed of what your mama gave ya, flaunt it! Because, "today you are YOU, that is truer than true. There is NO ONE alive who is You-er than You." -Dr. Seuss

All photos are mine unless noted.
Feel free to ask questions and/or leave comments if you so please. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment